Do you want your listing to burst from the gates running? Do you want to have the best chance of selling at an optimum list price? Do you want to have an edge over other homes on the market? Stage first!
Or, maybe your home has been lingering on the market with no offers. The alternative to price reduction is Home Staging. We understand that most potential buyers form an opinion within 10 seconds of entering a home. We know just how to make that crucial first impression. We will make your home stand out from the competition and ensure a speedy, top-dollar sale!
At The Nest Design, we offer hands on, full service Home Staging for both occupied and vacant homes.
Occupied Home Staging
Full Day Home Staging $400
- Using our “buyer’s eyes” and an expert knowledge of the principles of good design, we walk through your home and create a precise plan for the day.
- We then roll up our sleeves and using your existing furniture and accessories, we make dramatic transformations to the interior and exterior of your home.
- We depersonalize, declutter and neutralize each space for a broader appeal to buyers
- We determine which furnishings and belongings should be removed and assist you in packing and organizing for storage.
- Based upon your time and budget, we make a list of necessary cosmetic updates and items needed to complete our vision. We will only make recommendations that we believe will lead to a return on your investment. We then coordinate with vendors and facilitate work at your property.
- Upon completion of the project we take professional high resolution photos of each room and the exterior of your home. We then deliver these photos to you and to your realtor to be used for the listing. 90% of buyers are online first deciding which homes they want to see. The Nest Design provides you with beautiful photos that will set your home apart from other listings…and at no additional cost!
- We offer a 20 minute plan that you can execute to get your home in tip top shape for surprise showings. Also, we offer weekly staging maintenance if needed at a cost of $60/hr.
Half Day Home Staging $250
- This service is for those homes that need just a little extra attention and expertise. Or perhaps your home only needs help in a certain area.
- Working from our 8 step action plan, we use existing furnishings and accessories to make dramatic transformations to your home.
- If more work needs to be done and you are able to complete the project on your own, we can deliver a complete DIY report at an additional cost of $150, which if followed, will make a huge difference in the value of your home.
- We deliver beautiful high resolution photos to you and your agent to be used for your listing
One Hour of Home Staging $60
- We are available for Home Staging or Redesign services by the hour as needed
Home Staging Packages $225-$1200
- New Listing Package ($1000) This service is perfect to make a great first impression for the house that is just about to go on the market. We will spend three full days transforming your home into a buyer’s dream. We will be working with a detailed “Staging Action Plan” that will be given to the home seller to complete at the end of the session. To get top dollar, every home should go through our complete home transformation before being listed. The Nest Design will return for an inspection upon completion of the project and provide tweaks and guidance…free of charge!
- Open House Package ($1000) This service is perfect for the home that is just about to have an open house. We will maximize buyer’s first impression and make a dramatic difference with three full days of staging. This service includes our up to 4 hour “Home Staging Consultation” where we take a fresh look at every room and create a detailed action plan. We will work on the main rooms of the home creating flow, light and space, clearing unnecessary personal items and give the space a neutral appeal for buyers. You are left with our action plan that includes recommended purchases and cosmetic fixes free of charge (a $150 value). Also, as an added bonus, we will leave some key accessories and de stage after the open house….on the house!
- Get It Sold Package ($1200) This service is perfect for the homeowner who wants to take the risk and stress out of selling. We will assess the competition and buyer demographic of the home in order to create a vision in each room for buyers. You will receive a “Home Preparation Plan” to complete before we arrive. We will create a “Staging Action Plan” and spend three days preparing and photographing rooms for maximum buyer traffic. We will do any necessary shopping and recommend crucial cosmetic upgrades. We will provide beautiful high res photos, You Tube Video and Virtual Flyer for your agent’s marketing efforts. This package provides an invaluable marketing push for your listing. Included in The “Get it Sold Package”, we will syndicate your listing to Trulia, Frontdoor, Zillow, Yahoo Real Estate, Oodle, Backpage, Enormo, HotPads, Local.com, Lycos and Vast!
- Realtor Partnership Package ($225-$700) The Nest Design works with real estate agents and brokers by offering discounted Home Staging Services to all their listings. We help agents gain more listings and give them a more competitive advantage in this buyer’s market. We share the marketing load with our real estate partners and assist homeowners in following their agent’s sound advice… Detach, De-Personalize and De-Clutter!
Vacant Home Staging
It is even more critical to stage a vacant home than a furnished one. Our goal is to add enough home furnishings in order to give the space a warm, open and comfortable feel that gives buyers a frame of reference and fuels their imagination. Below is our vacant home staging process and pricing. This is our specialty. We handle everything from start to finish. And we can offer discounts, work with what you have and cater our services to your budget.
- Furniture/Accessory Rental:
- 0-1000 Sq Ft $500/Month
- 1000-2000 Sq Ft $800/Month
- 2000-3000 Sq Ft $1000/Month
- 3000-Above $1200/Month
- Installation labor additional
- Initial Consultation The Nest Design meets with the home sellers and real estate agent, goes over the process, the budget and reviews the home. During this time we will be taking lots of pictures, diagrams and measurements as well as brainstorming on every furniture piece, accessory and detail needed to complete the home. We will also decide which areas are necessary be staged to sell the home, giving the best possible value to homeowner.
- Furniture Planning – When the homeowner decides to proceed, THE NEST DESIGN refers to photos and measurements and chooses from our diverse inventory pieces that will fit the scale, style and purpose of each room to be staged in the home.
- Moving Day – THE NEST DESIGN and movers meet the furniture rental movers at the home and direct where all of the pieces should go. We are prepared with a multitude of accessories in the form of bed linens, artwork, plants, trees, table décor, pillows, throws, light furniture, rugs, lamps and additional pieces. THE NEST DESIGN and movers will spend a day or more adding these home accessories in order to finish the “look.”
- Sold! – When the house is sold and escrow is almost closed we will then meet with the furniture movers and spend a day de-staging the home.**We highly recommend keeping the home staged through the buyer’s inspection.
- Shopping Service $60/Hr
- We create a budget, time estimate and shop for those accessories that serve as investments in the sale of your home.
- We have accounts at many fine stores including Pier 1 Imports, Lowes, JoAnn Fabrics, Benjamin Moore, My White Walls and Rent A Center and can extend our “Designer Discounts” to you on the items we purchase.